Tuesday, January 23, 2018

New Thing In the Earth!

This is the new thing in the earth!

“The Lord hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man” Jer 31:22.
The man I compass is the devil! Isa 14:12-16.

"They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms" Isa 14:16.

Satan has deceived the whole world until a woman delivers the true word of God Rev 12:5-9.

The woman of Revelation 12 is not a church and not Mary, God is precise I am just a woman.
God chose me – I did NOT want to be a minister of God. I told him no in 2006 – so he broke my ankle which required a steel plate and 5 screws to put it back together. He told me he was not asking he was telling me to speak his word, I got it. And later he showed me this verse Micah 4:7 and then told me ALL PROPHECIES will be fulfilled. So apparently I was predestined for this Rom 8:29 as I have heard his voice ever since being baptized and having hands placed on me to receive the Holy Spirit when I was 12 years old.

Jonah was swallowed by a whale for telling God no and if God chooses you to do something you CAN'T say no or else! If I had continued to say no - God would've cursed the whole earth Mal 4:5-6 and it would've been my fault.

“And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the Lord shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even forever” Micah 4:7.

The word halted means to make lame. I was lame for a very long time. A multitude of people (strong nation) are now hearing God’s true Gospel that turns the hearts of the fathers to ALL the children of God only as a witness Matt 24:14.

In our mortal life NO ONE is given ears to hear this true Gospel unless the Father draws them to it.

“No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day” John 6:44.

I was commanded to write his true Gospel on “The Good Tale” blog.

Why did God choose his true Gospel to be preached as a witness on a blog?

Because blog posts are date stamped, prophecy is proven - I had 1260 days and then some – and now my time is nearing its end Rev 12:14. And when God tells me to stop – you will not hear from me anymore.

So if anyone wants to communicate Heb 13:16 you can visit me and read what others are saying at https://plus.google.com “The Good Tale of the coming Kingdom of God”.

“Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel” 2 Tim 1:9-10.

“Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling” Philippians 2:12.

“Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? 2 Cor 13:5.

“And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people” Acts 3:23.

Prove all things by hearing all things - all posts by date are delivered on this blog  https://thegoodtale.blogspot.com





No comments: